Anyone in Warwickshire?

phase3

Anyone in Warwickshire?

#1 Post by phase3 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 am

Hi
Having taken the decision to have my car converted by "Autogas Experts" in Corby at the start of the year I have since informed everyone that this company (also based in Hitchin) have been removed off the UKLPGA database, although alot of you don't rate that organisation either, as customers have been unable to reach them as they've seemingly disappeared. See details on the post entitled "Autogas experts Hitchin Recommendations?"
Anyway the conversion came with a two year parts and labour warranty but it would seem this company have disappeared and now I have abit of an issue I need resolving and ideally in Warwickshire as I now live there now (Leamington Spa).
Basically it's a 2007 Corsa (nothing exciting but I'm doing over 30k per year so my V6 Signum had to go) and the injectors have been mounted on the plastic cover that sits on top of the engine covering the spark plugs. Over time this cover has become loose and so when I start the car the whole lot rattles and makes a terrible noise. As I leave for my daily commute at 6.30AM I'm sure I must be annoying the neighbours and also I'm worried that one day it'll just fall off! The system runs fine other than that, oh yeah the LPG gauge has never worked so I have to rely on the mileometer as it'll only tell me it's on gas/petrol and beeps when I run out of the former but of course that "will be sorted on your next service"!
It wasn't a cheap conversion and was done over five days so I'm not saying it's a bodge job but I think more thought could of been put into where to mount the parts as discussed. In all fairness there's not alot of room in a Corsa engine bay but....
All I'd like is some advice on a recommended person in my area of Warwickshire (I work near Corby hence using Autogas Experts) that can secure the injectors and give the system a check over and service as I've done 20k since I had it done in February and it's only had it's 1k "check". I'm not in the position to be spending lots more money on this but obviously I need to make sure it's done correctly.
Thanks in advance for any help

Gilbertd
Advanced Member

Re: Anyone in Warwickshire?

#2 Post by Gilbertd » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 am

Tubbs........
'96 Saab 900XS, AEB Leo, sold
'93 Range Rover 4.2 LSE, Lovato LovEco, sold
'98 Ex-Police Range Rover 4.0, Singlepoint AEB Leo, my daily motor
'97 Range Rover 4.0SE, eGas multipoint, a project.....

Proud to be a member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club.

phase3

#3 Post by phase3 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am

Tubbs? :?:

Gilbertd
Advanced Member

#4 Post by Gilbertd » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Search for post by Tubbs, he's an installer on here and his contact is on his signature. Not quite Warwickshire but in that general area.
'96 Saab 900XS, AEB Leo, sold
'93 Range Rover 4.2 LSE, Lovato LovEco, sold
'98 Ex-Police Range Rover 4.0, Singlepoint AEB Leo, my daily motor
'97 Range Rover 4.0SE, eGas multipoint, a project.....

Proud to be a member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club.

Tubbs
Installer

#5 Post by Tubbs » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm

I can certainly have a look at it for you, but i would need to know what system I'm looking at really. Oscar n by any chance ? I have the software. But i have software for most stuff, and filters. Now im about 25 mins from Kidderminster. Ludlow to be precise. If you want to give me a ring 07931 459385. We can discuss what's needed.

LPGTECH

#6 Post by LPGTECH » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi we are based in Leicester contact us. and we will help.
As Far as i know the guys who was running autogas experts(Hitchin)/autogassolutions(Corby) have opened garage in Kaunas(Lithuania) so they no longer in UK.
WWW.LPGSHOP.CO.UK