The feedback is working!.....
Great to see people ringing us & posting their feedback. This was posted in October also –
· I think £380 fully comp for a 350 bhp turbo fully modified and only 4 years no claims says it all? I would definitely recommend these, Ive got both me and the Mrs insured with Prestige. David Moses, Modified Honda’s UK.
· These dudes insured my brothers s2000. He's over the moon. kahn_v, S2KI forum.
· Good insurance company guys got my 2 insured with them. No problems with all the stuff on the 33 either. Smiffy, Sportsalfa.com.
· Just to say Prestige have been excellent with me and were by far and away the cheapest. I'll definitely be calling them in about a month to do my renewal...I for one highly recommend them. xBigVernx, Minitorque.
· i've been a staunch advocate of these guys since i got my cracking deal on insurance earlier this year!! declared all the little mods i have etc and undercut everyone by at least 30%!!!!!! well done guys. Monkeyboyuk, Audi Owners Club.
· 1 phone call , 1quote,1 happy customer, give them a ring. foggielee, Minitorque.
· Got mine sorted today. All mods declared really good service many thanks to prestige. Sandman, Club Lupo.
· Yes im with you good prices. Gaz Kenyon, Focus ST Owners (Official page)/Facebook.
· Ok looking good so far, think i'll be taking up a policy with these at the end of the month. Gareth Binding, VPCUK.
· You will hopefully be getting a call back tomorrow once I've cleared some money in the bank, managed to beat my current provider by £100. PM - I will also say the bloke I spoke to about the bmw was a great help. Tiger1983, Saxperience.
So why don’t you ring us at renewal time? Surely worth one phone call?!! (Minimum premium £300)
Don’t forget - we can cover both standard and modified cars, most makes, most models!
With kind regards
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Minimum premium £300
1 post • Page 1 of 1