New to lpg

trip

New to lpg

#1 Post by trip » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello new to this site and to lpg. Its not something that i had considered before as i have only owned smaller cars but a family has forced a change to a bigger vehicle. Also a new job has increased my mileage by a massive amount too. So i am going to fit an lpg system to my w124 E280 merc estate. It is electronic fuel injection so i intend to fit a full injection system but i would like some advice on the right components to fit. I'm after long term reliable parts but every body likes to save money so if not the outright winners a good runner up might be the best cost effective option for me. Also an ecu that can self learn but i can map with out expensive add on leads or software would be a bonus too.
Sorry to be so hungry for information straight off the bat but i very keen to get started and i could do with a jumping off point to at least get a budget sorted.

Thank you everybody
Trip

Tubbs
Installer

Re: New to lpg

#2 Post by Tubbs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Pretty much anything will run that car quite happily. Something aeb based (but that's just me) like king obd, valtek 30 injectors, omvl CPR reducer ?
Or push the boat out and go for 34's.
OMVL reg fast injectors are ok too.
They run very well in gas as it goes.

trip

#3 Post by trip » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Brilliant! thank you Tubbs. just what i was after. Congratulations on the birth of your son too no sleep for a while.

Tubbs
Installer

#4 Post by Tubbs » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

He seems a very chilled out little chap.. Strangely ! Obviously gets that from his mother ! :lol: