Recent purchase's from autogas-pol

lukie

Recent purchase's from autogas-pol

#1 Post by lukie » Thu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I've not bene on here for a while, been busy trying to sort my house out, but I feel the need to report to all about my recent purchase's

about 6 weeks ago I needed a LPG feed pipe to supply 4 separate LPG injector head's, I ordered these parts from autogas-pol (birmingham) as they were the only supplier showing stock, when I got the delivery the rails seemed to be used, smelt of gas bit's of dirt everywhere I didn complain but need's must customer needed his car back asap...

this week I ordered 2 master rails from them for my wife's personal car , upon opening the crushed box I was greated with 2 USED rails, both rails smell of LPG badly, both rails on the bottom have ESGI stickers then a warranty sticker over the top of that, the solenoids do look new but the attached block certainly isn't, upo e-mailing them they have assured me they are not used and are brand new

I will be pursing them in order to take the rails back and refund I will be taking my business elsewhere

New item's my foot ! had they been sold as refurbished I would have accepted that if the price was right

Mlkey

Re: Recent purchase's from autogas-pol

#2 Post by Mlkey » Tue May 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Can not rate Tinley Tech highly enough. Great service and friendly customer support. Signed off my DIY install last week, even said it was a tidy job!

Charlie Renard

#3 Post by Charlie Renard » Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 pm

I had the same problem with a multivalve - stinking of gas and clearly visible makrs on the bolt holes where it had been screwed in - not happy, the main concern was why had it been used and taken off?, learnt my lesson now won't be going back there!

pioneergas

#4 Post by pioneergas » Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 pm

use tinleytech mate.
parts are always what you pay for :D