Shell Drivers Club - Beware (No Longer)

Active_Lad

Shell Drivers Club - Beware (No Longer)

#1 Post by Active_Lad » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 am

If you have or are thinking of joining the Shell Driver's Club, just be aware that you CAN'T use the "Money Off Fuel" Vouchers to buy LPG. The Vouchers are only valid for the Purchase of UL and Diesel (Standard and V-Power variants).
Last edited by Active_Lad on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to have a "Gas Guzzler" :-D

Wolfie

#2 Post by Wolfie » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Dumped them last year when they stole my points that I had accrued - several thousand of them - I moved and they didn't update my details and failed to transfer my account correctly.

Gave them copies of the letter of change of address and the details of the calls following it up - outcome was tough - not our problem.

W.

Active_Lad

#3 Post by Active_Lad » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Whilst Shell never replied to my letter about the Driver's Club allowing you to collect points for buying Autogas, but not being able to redeem the vouchers against it, they appear to have changed their policy.

Just received my latest statement and the money off coupons can now be used against the purchase of Autogas. They also included a couple of bonus vouchers that award further points for 4 autogas purchases (minimum 30 litres) in one month.

So you no longer have to beware if you're a regular Shell user.
Proud to have a "Gas Guzzler" :-D

jalfrezigazee

#4 Post by jalfrezigazee » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Had my new voucher last week and it now says that you can buy gas with it so I did. :D