First Response to Letter re: LPG Prices - David Cameron

Active_Lad

First Response to Letter re: LPG Prices - David Cameron

#1 Post by Active_Lad » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 am

I have received the first response to the letters I sent regarding LPG Prices. Not a huge reply, but a reply nonetheless:
I am writing on behalf of David Cameron to thank you for your letter of 2nd November 2008.

We are grateful to you for taking the time and trouble to get in touch, and we certainly do take on board the points you make in your letter regarding Liquid Petroleum Gas.

I will pass a copy of your correspondence onto our Shadow Secretary of State for Climate Change, Greg Clark MP, so he can respond to your points directly.

Thank you again for writing.

Yours sincerely,

Ian Pendlington
Office of the Leader of the Opposition
Pretty standard stuff and obviously a template letter, but at least it's been acknowledged and will be dealt with.
Proud to have a "Gas Guzzler" :-D

gavbriggs

#2 Post by gavbriggs » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:56 am

i also sent a letter(email) to my local MP regarding the car park charges in a neighbouring city(sheffield) bieng waived if you join thier scheme for green cars (lpg, electric etc) and the fact that our town(rotherham) has no such scheme and therefore the council is not appearing to back green fuels!!!

i got a reply, standard thanks for you input etc, and promised a followup with some info on the issue bieng discussed at local council meetings etc.

hopefully the council will introduce the scheme here and allow people to park free in the council run car parks.

i'm not holding my breath tho!!!

gavbriggs

#3 Post by gavbriggs » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 am

got the reply, basically said get ferked, said lpg is not a green fuel and would interfere with the charging scheme!!!

at least i tried