Vauxhall Astra Coupe 2200cc 2004 for Sale -

StanVanDamn

Vauxhall Astra Coupe 2200cc 2004 for Sale -

#1 Post by StanVanDamn » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm

I am selling my Vauxhall Astra Coupe 54 plate 2200cc. The price is £2000ono. I have moved close to work and do not use it anymore so have no need for it. This is the best car I have owned since I started driving and sad to leave it go.

The vehicle is dual fuel and runs on both LPG and Petrol. I had the LPG system fitted 4 years ago and have the official paper work to come with it. The vehicle will come with 6 months tax and 12 months MOT. The vehicle will also be serviced as I have a voucher for a free service on it with Mitsubishi in Swansea.

I have an Ipod Player/Radio fitted which will go with the car. There is also a parrot hands free kit but I am not sure if this works as previous owner put it in there and I never used it.

The vehicle is in excellent condition and comes with services history and previous MOT's. The only slight thing that I must mention is the petrol cap is grey as someone recently stole it and I had to buy a new one.

If you have any queries or require any photos please email me.

Edit - Forgot to mention the mileage is 61000 and you can email me on rstanley25@hotmail.co.uk