Independant Autogas (aka Tubbs) Top Geezer

mattyg

Independant Autogas (aka Tubbs) Top Geezer

#1 Post by mattyg » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Toby for the top conversion carried out on my Honda Legend. Was worried sick all week thinking the worse if I am honest but needn't have worried the conversion is brilliant it looks totally stock. I've had a good look at the install as I am an Engineer myself and a real fussy one at that it really is great. The one or two little issues I have had have been solved asap and my questions have been answered promptly this really is the difference between a good and bad installer. So if your thinking of having your car converted then please give Toby a call.

Thanks Again

Matt

NickG7

Re: Independant Autogas (aka Tubbs) Top Geezer

#2 Post by NickG7 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

I think your Legend was there at the same time as my Mondeo. Did look a very tidy installation.

The installation is very neat on my car too! And Toby has been enduring my questions since. He is bearing up well!

Gilbertd
Advanced Member

#3 Post by Gilbertd » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 pm

He's currently got a choice of answering phone calls from customers and appearing to be very busy or changing nappies. I know which I'd rather do.......
'96 Saab 900XS, AEB Leo, sold
'93 Range Rover 4.2 LSE, Lovato LovEco, sold
'98 Ex-Police Range Rover 4.0, Singlepoint AEB Leo, my daily motor
'97 Range Rover 4.0SE, eGas multipoint, a project.....

Proud to be a member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club.

Tubbs
Installer

#4 Post by Tubbs » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Bugger ! You got me bang to rights guv !
Still not managed to change a nappy yet, he just seems a tad small for my big old donnies. Im still a bit scared i might break him tbh.. But i have plenty of cuddles.
I must get round to some updates actually. I've converted a cayenne turbo. A v8 m5 and a bug eye jeep. I got some pics.