Honda legend 2008 vtec 3.5l

mattyg

Honda legend 2008 vtec 3.5l

#1 Post by mattyg » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi follks have been running lpg cars for a few years now and have been really happy with them found them to be really reliable and have maintained them myself covering large mileages.I now fancy a honda legend now that the prices are coming down i have owned a few of them in the past and have found them to be brilliant.I Have my eye on a 2008 model. My question is do any of the gurus out there fancy quoting me on its conversion i would just like a proper job doing and have been put off with promises of same day conversions with some not so local companies. I dont mind travelling reasonable distances to get a good job done as im hoping to keep the car for a . I live in licolnshire but work in herefordshire so can be quite flexible does anyone fancy it if so what kit would you use and how much ?

Thanks in advance matt

mat_fenwick
Intermediate Member

Re: Honda legend 2008 vtec 3.5l

#2 Post by mat_fenwick » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Tubbs is based in Ludlow so not too far from Herefordshire. Not used him myself but he's had good feedback from people who have. If you search for him I think there's contact details in his signature.
Another member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club

Tubbs
Installer

Re: Honda legend 2008 vtec 3.5l

#3 Post by Tubbs » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 am

Thanks Matt, cheques in the post :lol:
Chap has contacted me for a quote.