LPG Forum

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm 

This post is not intended to be a source of free advertising for us but more for customer awareness, we would also be happy to sponsor this site and to pay any required advertising fees.

It seems that many companies before us have tried to develop a proper diesel blend LPG system, however, to our knowledge, these have always been iether a single point system using a pre or post turbo mixer or have used one or more injectors to simply inject gas into the inlet manifold.

I am the Technical Director of CRD Technology and i am the owner of CRD Performance Ltd who are based in Bolton and who are UKLPG registered, prior to going limited we were better known as F1 Automotive.

We at CRD Technology believe that we are the first people to develop a true universal LPG/CNG multipoint dual fuel common rail diesel blend system. We are at present actively seeking UKLPG approved installers for our unique product and further details can be obtained by visiting crdtechnology.com

Eddie Zyla.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 pm 

This technology is very advanced and still tested, already seen one of the test cars and I think that is a very interesting solution.