LPG Forum

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 pm 
Advanced Member

OK, I'm possibly doing two fairly long journeys in the next few months and need to know about the above. My first run is Bulgaria, going France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, either Romania or Serbia and into Bulgaria. The second is Belarus, going France, Belgium, Germany, Poland and Belarus.

LPG seems fairly common in most places, all the taxis in Sofia, Bulgaria, run on it and I seem to recall seeing quite a few filling stations in Hungary and Romania the last time I did the run (in a diesel I'm afraid). Is this the case or did I just spot the only stations in the country(ies)?

I've currently got a range of about 250-300 miles on a tank but intend fitting an additional tank to give me around 500 miles range. What sort of prices can I expect and what fillers will I need?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:26 am 
Bulgaria: LPG is virtually everywhere: Price is approx 0.55 Euro (1.04 local currency)
Serbia: Now lots more availability with lots of new Gas stations on the motorways (OMV) Price was 400-600 local currency (approx 0.55-0.60 Euro)

Both countries are italian filler cups.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 pm 
Advanced Member

A reply!! Somebody does read this forum. If OMV sell gas I shouln't have too much of a problem. If I remember right the last time I went I spent a fortune buying diesel off Mr OMV, right into Germany I think. The last run I did to Bulgaria was in a LWB HiTop LDV Convoy with a Peugeot Turbo diesel in it. I used almost £700 of diesel in 3400 miles!

I suppose if I get an Italian cup adapter and an Acme, I should be able to fill up anywhere. Unless there are other fittings that nobody has bothered to mention yet. At least I can run on petrol if need be, but I'd rather not, the car runs better on gas anyway?

Anyone know about Poland and Belarus?

Post subject: gaming experiences
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 am 
Time is precious, and making Maple Story Mesos isn't easy in MapleStory. Why still spending your limited time on boring farming maplestory mesos since you can buy easy-cheap-fast maple story mesos from mesos-maplestory.com No more waiting, time wasting farming Maple Story Mesos and painful gaming experiences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 am 

does anyone know the average price of lpg in hungary & the availability on motorways ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am 

Try this:

http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/hungar ... as-HU.html