LPG Forum

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:18 pm 

Hi i'm a new member joined to see if anyone else has had problems with euro LPG in wembley. I had my BMW 530i m sport converted from them in November 2011 straight away I got problems with smell of gas cut a long story short they took 4 attempts to sort out the problem! However due to me reporting them to uklpg they refused help me any further unless I withdraw the complaint from uklpg so I took the car to another uklpg approved garage who upon inspection has said the conversion is not to uklpg standard and is unsafe! This garage is currently carrying out a safety check on my car to confirm what is wrong with the conversion! I will keep posted on the finall outcome. If you want my advice DO NOT USE EURO LPG!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:08 pm 

Hi there,

A few years back I had my car converted by a different company. Strangely enough though now I'm wiser I check out the registered directors of a company. It seems to me the ones that tend to build up a bad reputation set up new companies from time to time.

Checking these guys out, the listed directors are the same people I dealt with at the other company. That company did a bad job, failed on attempts to resolve. I ended up finding a far better converter locally who had quite a bit of remedial work to fix.

I sympathise with your situation, and it annoys me the people who cause it continue to trade without improving, it gives the good guys in the industry a bad name and causes the customer hassle and expense they don't need.

Keep at it, find someone how knows what they are doing and get it fixed. If you paid by credit card (which I doubt as they know) you can engage the CC company to assist as the contract is with them.

BTW where are you located, maybe the place I now use would be local enough for you?

Keep us posted and good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 pm 
Installer

Now the name rings a bell!

I do remember reading something about them moving changing name and refusing to do any warranty work.

LPG installer Anglesey North Wales

DIY LPG Kits