LPG Forum

All times are UTC

Post subject: Go Autogas
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 pm 

Has anyone had any experience with this site?

I just paid £15 expecting a site with up to date prices (like they claim), a map with up to date stations and sat nav files with up to date locations and prices.

Sadly I've been disappointed on all three points.

The website hasn't been update for over two months on any of the stations I've looked at.

The printed map has stations in that havent existed for ages.

The sat nav files seem to have missed out all of Northamptonshire, it's not even got the few that the map has in it!

Total waste of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:23 pm 

My experience is very poor. I paid £8/9 for their map which includes access to prices on the website. Like you said, all months out of date and rarely updated. Emailed them about it several times and just get a response about how they check twice monthly and prices are rising too quick.
They also claim you get a bottle of champagne if you report a missing station. I did this, never received my bottle but it's suddenly appeared on their website!
Currently discussing this and other sites here:
my90.co[DOT]uk/lpg/viewtopic.php?p=50022&highlight=#50022

Luckily for you I live in Northampton and keep a very up to date price list here:
my90.co[DOT]uk/lpg/viewtopic.php?t=7565

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm 

Yes that thread it very useful and I keep an eye out for any changes, and I'll let you know if I see any!

I'm quite annoyed I seem to have wasted £15 on go autogas.

Post subject: Re: Go Autogas
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:49 pm 
Intermediate Member

Bit of an old thread but just for the benefit of anyone still considering it i'd advise not to bother. There are still numerous errors (bp Bedford being shown in the middle of Cambridgeshire last time i checked, and at least 3 other stations being shown over a mile away from their actual location) Add to that the satnav downloads that don't update every month (I've seen it get to 4 months out of date with nothing newer available).

And now the website seems to have gone as its been down for 2 days now with no explanation at all.

Even when you tell them the info is wrong they say they have fixed it but its still wrong on the website and promise free champagne which you probably don't want and will never turn up!