LPG Forum

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:50 pm 

Sorry for my first post being a sales post, but I thought this would be the best place to sell it before I have to put it on eBay.

186k miles,
Full leather in good condition
Full length sunroof
ISO fix
Climate control
Romano autogas system with electronic lube system, fitted at 128k miles.
Changed all the drop links when I bought it as well as the front passenger side wheel bearing( the rest had been done by the previous owner) and changed the rear anti roll bars bushes to polyurethane ones
New clutch fitted end of 2015.
New tyres all round fitted about 6 months ago.
I changed the front disks and pads about 4 months ago.
New exhaust system fitted a couple of weeks ago.
Gearbox oils changed and poly bushes fitted on front anti roll bars 2 weeks ago.
genuine Subaru roof bars(bike carriers not included in the sale)
Leather interior, heated seats, cruise control, factory subwoofer, sat nav etc.

Service history up to 111k then it was owned by a mechanic and the time I've owned it I've either done basic work my self or got my friend who's a Audi mechanic to fix/ service it.
Interior in ok condition for its age, not tears or marks on the seats, a few marks on the door cards but nothing too nasty.
Wheels could do with a refurb.
CD multchanger has the dreaded CD stuck error, but I have replacement unit (CD tape climate control) that I bought from a forum which will come with.
Passenger seat slider control sometimes sticks but a little wiggle gets it moving again, never been problem.
Get a engine management light up when the car swaps from lpg to petrol, I believe it's the MAP sensor getting confused about the change of emissions, the light turns it self off after 50 -100 of driving on lpg, never bothered me as I mainly run on lpg.
The worst thing and the most annoying thing on the car is i clipped a wall on my drive way a few weeks ago when parking and now has a nice scrape on the passenger door, I've been to a body shop and they told me it would cost £250 to sort so hopefully my price reflects this.

Been a great car ,100% reliable , get 31mpg which converts to around 50mpg on gas prices, selling it due to needing a car with more ground clearance, I do a lot of mountain biking and the places I'm riding, the roads and car parks seem to be rougher.

I've tried to be as honest as I can, as Ive wasted so much time viewing cars and the owners not said about something major on the car.

£2250ono

Mobile 07890532579

Please txt up to 5pm as I can't answer at work.

Struggling to get pics up so here is a link to my sale post on the Subaru forum http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry788042

I will get some pics up in few days when I can get to my PC, happy to email pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks
Andrew.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:44 pm 
Intermediate Member

Hopper wrote:
Sorry for my first post being a sales post, but I thought this would be the best place to sell it before I have to put it on eBay.

186k miles,
Full leather in good condition
Full length sunroof
ISO fix
Climate control
Romano autogas system with electronic lube system, fitted at 128k miles.
Changed all the drop links when I bought it as well as the front passenger side wheel bearing( the rest had been done by the previous owner) and changed the rear anti roll bars bushes to polyurethane ones
New clutch fitted end of 2015.
New tyres all round fitted about 6 months ago.
I changed the front disks and pads about 4 months ago.
New exhaust system fitted a couple of weeks ago.
Gearbox oils changed and poly bushes fitted on front anti roll bars 2 weeks ago.
genuine Subaru roof bars(bike carriers not included in the sale)
Leather interior, heated seats, cruise control, factory subwoofer, sat nav etc.

Service history up to 111k then it was owned by a mechanic and the time I've owned it I've either done basic work my self or got my friend who's a Audi mechanic to fix/ service it.
Interior in ok condition for its age, not tears or marks on the seats, a few marks on the door cards but nothing too nasty.
Wheels could do with a refurb.
CD multchanger has the dreaded CD stuck error, but I have replacement unit (CD tape climate control) that I bought from a forum which will come with.
Passenger seat slider control sometimes sticks but a little wiggle gets it moving again, never been problem.
Get a engine management light up when the car swaps from lpg to petrol, I believe it's the MAP sensor getting confused about the change of emissions, the light turns it self off after 50 -100 of driving on lpg, never bothered me as I mainly run on lpg.
The worst thing and the most annoying thing on the car is i clipped a wall on my drive way a few weeks ago when parking and now has a nice scrape on the passenger door, I've been to a body shop and they told me it would cost £250 to sort so hopefully my price reflects this.

Been a great car ,100% reliable , get 31mpg which converts to around 50mpg on gas prices, selling it due to needing a car with more ground clearance, I do a lot of mountain biking and the places I'm riding, the roads and car parks seem to be rougher.

I've tried to be as honest as I can, as Ive wasted so much time viewing cars and the owners not said about something major on the car.

£2250ono

Mobile 07890532579

Please txt up to 5pm as I can't answer at work.

Struggling to get pics up so here is a link to my sale post on the Subaru forum http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry788042

I will get some pics up in few days when I can get to my PC, happy to email pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks
Andrew.

You can link to pics hosted elsewhere here, the board attachment quota has been used up some time ago. Theres a post in the top of general section detailing what you need to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:46 pm 

Price dropped to £1700ono, she's got to go.

My phone playing up at the moment and I can't receive calls.

Please reply in topic or email me at hopkins1981@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks
Andrew.