I am Thijs from the netherlands. And i am having some problems with my Range Rover Classic 3.9i V8 running on lpg.
It's an omvl dream xxi system with the AEB2568 ecu.
Unfortunately a few months ago the wires running from the ecu to the change over switchs where melted on the exhaust manifold...
This caused an ecu failure. We replaced the wires and the ecu. But now something strange is happening.
When the system changes over from petrol to lpg it switches back to petrol. The diagnostics show an injector fault on injector 5. When i switch off injector 5, it gives a fault on injector 6. And so on. The hole B bank won't run on lpg. When i switch injectors 5,6,7 and 8 off, bank A runs on lpg and bank B runs on petrol. Next thing to check are the wires and injectors.
So i unplugged the connectors going from the ecu to the injectors and put the bank A wires on the bank B injectors and vice versa.
This gives the exact same fault codes on the diagnostics sofware!
I got in touch with the company that supplied the ecu and they were kind enough to send me an King ecu to test. But that didn't fix the problem.
It gives exactly the same faults.
I am hoping some of you know the solution to my problem. I am running out of ideas.