LPG Forum

All times are UTC

Post subject: F1 AUTO MOTIVES BOLTON
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 pm 

Hi this is Eddie Gadget just to say that i have just had a L P G conversion done on my B M W 5 SERIES
at F1 auto motives in Bolton i can say that they did a 1st class job and up to now there have been no problem it is a B R C system i had fitted . They were very professional and the fitting was very neat and tidy I will follow this post with up dates when i go back at the 1000 mile service and again in 3 months at 6 months and then at 12 months to let you no if there are any problems , and if there are any problems i will tell you how they dealt with them,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:51 pm 
Installer

Is that eddie gadget...or actually eddie zyla ? Owner of f1 automotive and CRD performance tuning by any chance. :lol:
I know you have had a bit of bad press recently, but thats stooping a bit low isnt it ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm 

Tubbs wrote:
Is that eddie gadget...or actually eddie zyla ? Owner of f1 automotive and CRD performance tuning by any chance. :lol:
I know you have had a bit of bad press recently, but thats stooping a bit low isnt it ?

SORRY BUT IT IS YOU WHO HAS GOT IT WRONG AS I AM EDDIE GADGET AND IF YOU WANT IT CONFIRMED SEND ME A EMAIL my email address is eddiegould@blueyonder.co.u :lol: k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm 

eddiegadget wrote:
Hi this is Eddie Gadget just to say that i have just had a L P G conversion done on my B M W 5 SERIES
at F1 auto motives in Bolton i can say that they did a 1st class job and up to now there have been no problem it is a B R C system i had fitted . They were very professional and the fitting was very neat and tidy I will follow this post with up dates when i go back at the 1000 mile service and again in 3 months at 6 months and then at 12 months to let you no if there are any problems , and if there are any problems i will tell you how they dealt with them,

As i said i would follow up my first comment when i had the 1000 mile service done
I have just had this done today . Again i received a 1st class job that was done very professional and at the moment my car is running as i should do, and up to now there has been no problem with this system i will keep you posted as thing go on :D